Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Sian, got a slight fever early in the morning and was ripping the DVD halfway so i pon Film History lecture...after much rest, I went to NP to pass the tapes to Khid and return the DVDs. A day wasted just like that. Haiz.
Anyhow, went home to take a panadol and nua more. At the same time having headahce over Film History Presentation...till now, I wonder how am I gonna absorb the huge chunk of info in my brain. My fear right now is whether I can quick to answer my peer's questions. x.x argh. HELP.
My wishlist has bextended to some super expensive desired items. I wonder what so good about owning them anyway...lolx. Gosh, I need to work more =D. I wish I could work at Sony Gallery as promoter or something so I can get discounts and get the latest info on the upcoming products! ARGH! Anyone in that field can recommend? =D
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
11:14 pm
>>>
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Sian, got a slight fever early in the morning and was ripping the DVD halfway so i pon Film History lecture...after much rest, I went to NP to pass the tapes to Khid and return the DVDs. A day wasted just like that. Haiz.
Anyhow, went home to take a panadol and nua more. At the same time having headahce over Film History Presentation...till now, I wonder how am I gonna absorb the huge chunk of info in my brain. My fear right now is whether I can quick to answer my peer's questions. x.x argh. HELP.
My wishlist has bextended to some super expensive desired items. I wonder what so good about owning them anyway...lolx. Gosh, I need to work more =D. I wish I could work at Sony Gallery as promoter or something so I can get discounts and get the latest info on the upcoming products! ARGH! Anyone in that field can recommend? =D
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
11:14 pm
>>>