<body> I want you to be the first thing I see in the mornings. :)








Monday, January 02, 2006


Hey hey, I have returned to blogger! Wahaha~ well I have a sudden urge to blog again. Anyhow, I have resolutions for this year. hmmm, well, 1st)I really need to discipline myself to exericse regularly, 2nd) I want to cosplay! But as who, I'm not decided yet. =x. 3rd) Be more cheerful, =D, 4th) hope to get a part time job at Sony Gallery, 5th)Improve my Japanese language, 6th) pass all my modules for this sem, and lastly 7th) Pick up electric guitar course.

I had a wonderful time with Peiwen, Marie, Yanjun, Favell and Jasmine on 27th December. I haven't seen Jasmine for more than a year! She became prettier. =D A good day started when Yanjun, Marie and Peiwen meet up with me at Paradiz Centre's foodcourt and had lunch together. I didn't have the time to make up as I rush to school to settle some paperwork. Thanks to peiwen and marie, i got a decent gothic outlook. Especially peiwen, haha, her mistake turned up to be terrific. =D Good job.

We walked around town and took neoprints at heeren. It has been a long time we been out in town like that. I just can't wait to graduate and go aboard together! Wee~ Then later in the evening, we went to Jasmine's house to eat Christmas logcake! I had a great time with them laughing away our old times in Secondary School and the changes that had taken place for 2 years already. We posed alot for picture and we were really out of our mind. I really appreciate the invention of camera, and thanks to it that we can capture special moments with special people in our lives.

Jasmine and Qingru have graduated and looking for jobs, and here I am still studying for another 1 and a quarter years. I love studying, but I want a break, seriously long one. =D I don't want my youth to be wasted just like that. lolx. Not worth spending it with work, but more play!

Well, that's all for now. I had run out of words to say. It's great to be back blogging again. =D



Your smile's simply breathtaking,
10:46 pm
>>>