Thursday, January 18, 2007
haha. After so long of not blogging, people keep complaining about it for several months. OK. I shall type one entry today. LOL
After reading through many blogs, I realised I should set my resolutions for this year and it would be a good gauge to see my progress over the year. So they are...
Resolution #1 Wake up 6.00am everyday.
I need a Great Discipline in this. I always wanted to keep myself fit and all and also have the habit of waking up early. >.< I better do or else...I will sleep like a log.
Resolution #2 Grow taller! Goal: 170cmI hope by 1 January 2008, 12.00AM I will be 170cm tall. I cannot be 166cm forever >.< Nyuuu~
Resolution #3 Save $500 a month.
I need a large reserve of savings, something to fall back on. I cannot simply rely on my parents all the time.
Resolution #4 Sharpen my Photography skills.
I wish I to extend my interest and skills in Photography. But I would need a DSLR first. =.=
Resolution #5 Reading a novel per week.I should cultivate a habit of reading pretty soon. =.=
Yep, that's all I can think of at the moment. I hope to fulfill all by the end of this year XD
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
8:55 pm
>>>
Thursday, January 18, 2007
haha. After so long of not blogging, people keep complaining about it for several months. OK. I shall type one entry today. LOL
After reading through many blogs, I realised I should set my resolutions for this year and it would be a good gauge to see my progress over the year. So they are...
Resolution #1 Wake up 6.00am everyday.
I need a Great Discipline in this. I always wanted to keep myself fit and all and also have the habit of waking up early. >.< I better do or else...I will sleep like a log.
Resolution #2 Grow taller! Goal: 170cmI hope by 1 January 2008, 12.00AM I will be 170cm tall. I cannot be 166cm forever >.< Nyuuu~
Resolution #3 Save $500 a month.
I need a large reserve of savings, something to fall back on. I cannot simply rely on my parents all the time.
Resolution #4 Sharpen my Photography skills.
I wish I to extend my interest and skills in Photography. But I would need a DSLR first. =.=
Resolution #5 Reading a novel per week.I should cultivate a habit of reading pretty soon. =.=
Yep, that's all I can think of at the moment. I hope to fulfill all by the end of this year XD
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
8:55 pm
>>>