Sunday, April 15, 2007
Finally, I got the chance to catch a movie with Yan Jun, Marie & Favell in the afternoon. Mr Bean's Holiday is really funny, but most of the time I noticing the French young boy. LOL He's sooooo handsome! XD The best part is when he dressed up as a girl, he's so pretty. *Jealous*
Later in the night, Qingru, Jasmine, Lewis & Lionel joins in. We had quite ok dinner at Hong Kong Kim Gary. We talked as we tucked in, there are so many things to share. I realised we'd been talking about cars, shampoo (is it because of my hair? =.=) & CARS. That reminds me that I have yet to take driving lessons since I last stopped 2 years ago due to projects overload. >.>
My Birthday Presents
This Dolphin I bought myself. I find it so ADORABLE! XD
Eh, I think is given by Marie, Yanjun, Qingru & Jasmine!
Given by my darling, Peiwen. One more item to my make-up collection.
Given by my beloved "sister", FAVELL! XD
Given by Lewis. Wee~ another item to my Converse collection!
My Friends 



More pics at http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/flipperdolphin/Birthday%2002042007/
I had a wonderful time with them. I will always treasure every time we have spent the special day of my life together.
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
7:51 pm
>>>
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Finally, I got the chance to catch a movie with Yan Jun, Marie & Favell in the afternoon. Mr Bean's Holiday is really funny, but most of the time I noticing the French young boy. LOL He's sooooo handsome! XD The best part is when he dressed up as a girl, he's so pretty. *Jealous*
Later in the night, Qingru, Jasmine, Lewis & Lionel joins in. We had quite ok dinner at Hong Kong Kim Gary. We talked as we tucked in, there are so many things to share. I realised we'd been talking about cars, shampoo (is it because of my hair? =.=) & CARS. That reminds me that I have yet to take driving lessons since I last stopped 2 years ago due to projects overload. >.>
My Birthday Presents
This Dolphin I bought myself. I find it so ADORABLE! XD
Eh, I think is given by Marie, Yanjun, Qingru & Jasmine!
Given by my darling, Peiwen. One more item to my make-up collection.
Given by my beloved "sister", FAVELL! XD
Given by Lewis. Wee~ another item to my Converse collection!
My Friends 



More pics at http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/flipperdolphin/Birthday%2002042007/
I had a wonderful time with them. I will always treasure every time we have spent the special day of my life together.
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
7:51 pm
>>>