<body> I want you to be the first thing I see in the mornings. :)








Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wootz. Finally another person is turning 20! Sad to say that I only have these few pics due to bad lighting in the restaurant. But I enjoyed the company of friends whom I had not hang out with for a long time (even though we had met during my bday celebration but it felt like a year that we had not meet up).



Rushing from work to have a good meal at Magarita's is not a bad idea. In fact, Favell had been telling me about her relative's restaurant since like 5 years ago. It's only today that I finally get to try their dishes.



That's my dish! Looks nice right? Corned Fish. I forgot the full Mexican name. hehe. Surprisingly it's quite filling. o.O



Marie's dish. It's known as Kitchen Sink. I don't know why, don't ask me. It's a pretty interesting name though. And it can feed two people. Serious.



Birthday Girl, Favell!



Sad that I don't have any group pictures. T-T well at least you can have a rough idea how the celebration goes. Well once again, Happy Birthday Favell! You're 20! MUAHAHAHA! =P



Your smile's simply breathtaking,
12:46 am
>>>