Sunday, May 13, 2007
Today I brought my beloved mum to Pariss (at Marina Square) to eat. Well, my mum loves seafood to madness, no other types of food can make her craves for so much.

The ambience is rather warm and nice. Lighting is neither too bright nor dim. More people turned up much later in the evening. A lot of families went there for Mother's Day celebration. Buffet style. It's $34.80 excluding GST per person. I got 10% discount because our allocation time is reduced by 30 min (by right should have 2 hours to enjoy).
Smoked Salmon (YUMMY!), Lobster Salad, Sliced Beef Steak, Prawn Mayo on Egg & Ham.
Shark Fin Soup (Not much Shark Fin anyway, love the mushroom and prawns)
Tempura Prawns with Tempura Sauce (Sinful!)
Dim Sum & Buns. (the middle one is actually Shark Fin Dumplings =.=)
Fried Scallops and Salmon Pizza!
My mum's favourite, OYSTERS! (Huge right?!)The food is nice, but i find the seafood wise, Osaka is way better definitely XD. The scallops actually tasted like fish o.O. Anyhow, it's a good place for people who loves seafood and buffet style. Glad my mum enjoys it. Oh yeah before I forget, one more dish to show you before I end this entry...

EXTREMELY SINFUL RIGHT? *runs* I know Peiwen gonna kill me for this >.<.
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
11:39 pm
>>>
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Today I brought my beloved mum to Pariss (at Marina Square) to eat. Well, my mum loves seafood to madness, no other types of food can make her craves for so much.

The ambience is rather warm and nice. Lighting is neither too bright nor dim. More people turned up much later in the evening. A lot of families went there for Mother's Day celebration. Buffet style. It's $34.80 excluding GST per person. I got 10% discount because our allocation time is reduced by 30 min (by right should have 2 hours to enjoy).
Smoked Salmon (YUMMY!), Lobster Salad, Sliced Beef Steak, Prawn Mayo on Egg & Ham.
Shark Fin Soup (Not much Shark Fin anyway, love the mushroom and prawns)
Tempura Prawns with Tempura Sauce (Sinful!)
Dim Sum & Buns. (the middle one is actually Shark Fin Dumplings =.=)
Fried Scallops and Salmon Pizza!
My mum's favourite, OYSTERS! (Huge right?!)The food is nice, but i find the seafood wise, Osaka is way better definitely XD. The scallops actually tasted like fish o.O. Anyhow, it's a good place for people who loves seafood and buffet style. Glad my mum enjoys it. Oh yeah before I forget, one more dish to show you before I end this entry...

EXTREMELY SINFUL RIGHT? *runs* I know Peiwen gonna kill me for this >.<.
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
11:39 pm
>>>