I want you to be the first thing I see in the mornings. :)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
I've been wanting to do dance performance as a team for ages, but yet to have one. Vanessa showed me the above clips make me feel all the more I should find Kenneth to help me out!!! XDDD
Tell me when will that happen?!
Your smile's simply breathtaking, 12:56 pm
>>>
PROFILE
Xue Peiying
CHIJ Toa Payoh Sec
Sec TwoOne '06
Red house
19 July 1992
Netball
I love photoshop (!)
I have one hate only: ovrsmhra. GO FIGURE, DAMNIT.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
I've been wanting to do dance performance as a team for ages, but yet to have one. Vanessa showed me the above clips make me feel all the more I should find Kenneth to help me out!!! XDDD