I want you to be the first thing I see in the mornings. :)
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
OMG. Someone bring me there please!
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
10:44 am
>>>
PROFILE
A
N
N
E
Xue Peiying
CHIJ Toa Payoh Sec
Sec TwoOne '06
Red
house
19 July 1992
Netball
I love photoshop (!)
I have
one
hate only: ovrsmhra. GO FIGURE, DAMNIT.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
OMG. Someone bring me there please!
Your smile's simply breathtaking,
10:44 am
>>>
Tagboard
Place your tagboard here. :D
Cbox
!
Credits,
Designer:
TheAngry
Mob
Credits:
X
,
X
,
X
,
X
.
Memories to last,
January 2006
March 2006
July 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
LINK XCHANGED & VISITS
twoone 2006
.
anime fanfiction
.
balqis
.
blogskins
.
blogskins times
.
fiona
.
ickleoriental
.
museum of twits
.
pinkyou019
.
prinsesa
.
rina
.
rockson
.
tophitsonline
.
xofaye
.